TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You may use our site for lawful purposes only and may not use it:
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit knowingly any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our sites are stored, any software used in the provision of our sites or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Art at the Heart CIC is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies and download extracts of any page from our site for your personal reference only.
Accordingly, you must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission to do so. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our sites.
Where we do provide interactive services, we will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site.
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the servers on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO/FROM OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our sites, please contact [email protected] giving your name and contact details and describing the nature of your concern.
2 BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKING AND PAYMENT IN CONNECTION WITH EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS/CLASSES/CLUBS AND OTHER SERVICES
Book through our website www.artattheheartcic.org and make payment on confirmation of available place. Places are held provisionally only, until payment is made.
Payment via bank transfer preferred:
Payee: Art at the Heart C.I.C.
- Account No: 09125838
- Sort code: 09 01 29
- Please quote the name of the person who will be attending as the reference
- Payment should be made before the first class. There is a £5 late payment fee.
- By clicking on the booking button on the booking form, you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions. .
- Booking forms are subject to acceptance and AATHCIC is not obliged to provide services unless payment has been received.
- Booking forms cannot be accepted from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Cancellations/missed classes where a student cannot attend classes cannot be refunded.
- COVID-19 – If face-to-face workshops are restricted due to Government lockdown rules, all workshops will revert to online delivery. No cash refunds will be given as workshops will continue to be delivered live online.
- For other services (eg exhibitions/Arts Awards), payments are non-refundable.
ZERO TOLERANCE TO ANY BEHAVIOUR WHICH NEGATIVELY IMPACTS OUR COMMUNITY
AATHCIC expects everyone in contact with our staff/volunteers to treat them politely and with respect and not to subject them to any form of abuse. AATHCIC has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of abuse, which applies to its staff/volunteers and to its students. AATHCIC reserves the right to refuse services to any individual who they feel has a negative impact on staff/volunteers and students.