Give your child the gift of art and boost your child’s creativity, confidence, wellbeing, resilience and problem-solving skills. Art Club uses themed projects to allow children to experiment with different techniques and develop drawing, painting and making skills. Wear an apron or wear old clothes–being creative can get messy!
We accept late starts to Art Club.
Your child will have the opportunity to take Arts Award at four different levels according to age and ability: Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver
- All sessions support Arts Award
- Understanding the place of art and culture in our everyday lives
- Development of drawing, painting and making skills
- Confidence with experimenting with different materials and media
- Appreciation of art and artists from around the world
- Learning from setbacks
- Developing creative solutions
- Working collaboratively with peers